AOL is a free web-based emailing service which is used by millions of users in the USA. It is often referred ‘AIM Mail’ and AIM stands for AOL Instant Messenger. Just by AOL email sign in, you can access all the exclusive features of AOL mail such as spell checking, virus protection, embedded links within email- automated disabling functions that can be activated by users only, supporting protocols: POP3, IMAP, SMTP-, linking to other email accounts from different service providers such as Gmail and Yahoo mail.
However, if you don’t have an AOL mail account, then choose AOL sign up and create the one first. Managing emails could be an annoying task but it is worth spending time on it. With AOL mail, you can easily manage all your emails by creating specific folders as per your preference. Eventually, it won’t be stressful and time-consuming when you have sorted folders.
Here we are going to explain you to do the same by following these simple steps:
- For creating the folder:
- Go to the left panel in your AOL mail inbox
- Select the Plus icon
- Now, enter the folder’s name according to your choice in the text box
- Hit the Plus icon and save it
- For Deleting an existing folder
- Check your left panel under Folders, Now hit the Settings icon
- Click Delete
- Now, click OK to delete the folder
- For renaming an existing folder
- Check your left panel under Folders, click the Settings icon
- Now, enter the new name in the text box
- Now save it
For more information and assistance on how to curate your AOL mail, either visit this link help.aol.com or you can call the customer care number. They will assist you in the best possible way.