There are steps available through which you can get your AOL app working again on your iOS devices. You need to download the AOL app on your iOS mobile and then go to AOL sign up to create a new AOL account. Get the best mailing experience with AOL on your iOS device. Once you create AOL account, click to AOL sign in to access your messages, share documents and chat with your colleagues, friends, and family.
However, things get ugly when you face errors with AOL Sign in to access your AOL account. If your AOL mail app isn’t working properly on your iOS device, you need not to trouble yourself over the issue. Don’t lose hope as you can access your AOL account on most of the iOS devices by using AOL app, or Google chrome, mobile browser, or traditional email app on your device. Explore the method through which you can resolve the issue with a few troubleshooting steps.
If you’re receiving errors when trying for AOL sign in or AOL Sign up to add an account in the AOL app, you might need to reset your password.
Update your device’s software
The AOL app works properly with the latest version of iOS software. To sort out most of the AOL sign in issues, just ensure that you deploy latest iOS version on your mobile device.
Forces shut down and reinstall your AOL app
Make sure that you have iOS 9.3 or later version installed on your device to make this process work smoothly:
- Click twice the Home button
- Swipe up on the icon of the AOL app on your touch screen
- Re-launch the AOL app and try to reproduce the issue
Remove and reinstall the AOL app on your iOS device
- Tap and hold the AOL app icon on your touch screen until all app icon start to shake
- Tap the “X” icon in the corner of your AOL app
- Press “Delete”
- Press the “Home” button of your device to re-lock your display screen
- Download the AOL app
- Install the AOL app
- Go for AOL Sign in to access your AOL account